'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Friday, October 13, 2006

Very excited!!!

I'm a huge Scorscece fan. So much that I probably just torched the spelling of his name. (not to diverge, but it reminds me of a great early Sopranos scene. I think it was the second or third episode ever. Chrissy and Andriana see Scorscece outside a club and yell "Marty!...Kundun! I liked it!" I've never seen Kundun but neither has anyone else, so it must suck. Chrissy's heroine habit was behind the scenes at that point of the series, I guess.)

Back on track, "The Departed" opened last weekend and got some kickass reviews as well as a big box office take. Damon's an OK actor. DiCaprio has impressed me in The Aviator and Catch Me If You Can. Nicholson is always on point. Yeah, I think I'll see it.

I got a set of Sennheiser CX300 earbuds a few weeks ago from Amazon. Now, since I listen to alot of rap/R&B/techno, I need some solid bass response. My prior favorites were the Sony EX51SL buds, which are $20 at Amazon. Both sets sounds almost exactly the same, particularlyat the MP3 level of quality. So, be sure to take a gander on eBay for my set of Sennheisers. Also, I'll have my recently purchased Creative Muvo2 FM up there. With the release of the latest iPods, Apple cut the refurbished Minis to a benjamin. I had to jump on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive