'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Monday, June 19, 2006

A strange advertisement...

I was at Star Market (the local supermahket) and saw an interesting display as I walked in. It was for Vitamin Water and compared its "statistics" to those of OJ. Actually, it wasn't really interesting as much as it was creepy. The benefits of vitamin water were its low calories, lack of sugar, yet still had the full day of vitamin C. Ummm...yeah, artificial sweetener is way better than Tropicana's finest. Nah, I'll pass guys.

Another funky ad I saw recently is for the upcoming film Waist Deep. The film actually looks half decent. I was impressed with Tyrese in 2 Fast 2 Furious and Larenz Tate is always solid. The reason I started choking when I saw the ad was that "The Game" was also a member of the ensemble. OK, look...dude, you can't rap and I could care less how many times you've been shot. If your acting skillz are anywhere near that of your lover Fiddy, I'll be sure to rent the film when it enters my Blockbuster queue and fast-forward through your nausea-inducing scenes of nonsensical "acting". So, stick with your attempts as an MC and save the movie career for those rappers who can actually act (i.e., Ice T, Ice cube, Luda, etc.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twіtter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blοg and look fοrward
tο new posts.

my wеb page https://twitter.com/
My page: lotterynews.wikispaces.com

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive