'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Motorola!?!?!

How can a company who releases something as cool as the Razr or E815 also put out the V276. I bought it on eBay, as I sold the Razr I got through my regular contract and nifty new-every-2 plan. Its not defective its just a crummy feeling phone. The screen looks like ass, the buttons feel cheap, and the flip functionality is lame. My regular Nokia 3589i, non-camera, no MP3, no cool ringtone, gerneric thing feels more substantial. C'mon Motorola lets try and figure this out, its not that tough! Oh the joys of cellular phone ownership...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive