'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Friday, March 23, 2007

Portable video player issues

Why are all the major companies coming out with PVP (portable video players) that have such tiny screens. The iPod Video's 2.5" is about the smallest I can deal with, but their software won't take DIVX, Xvid, H.264 or any of the other stuff I have. I tried the Creative M player and their software was crap, so I returned it and don't won't to try the W version (which has a decent sized screen). I've always liked Archos products but Veronica's recent battle suggested some really shoddy control schemes. Thus, my only option is the Cowon A2, which I'm trying to eBay. We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive