'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Monday, February 26, 2007

Good (Very) Old Andy Rooney

Did you know this guy is still doing 60 minutes? Yeah, me too. But had you realized he is 88? Wow! Granted, he's got some assistants, but if I look half as good as he does at that age, I'll be quite pleased.

I just found out that CBS News has a kickass archive of over 9 months of his weekly bits. I just listened to this one, which provided Rooney's assessment of a prediction on 2001 life back in 1986 by Dan Rather. It's under 3 minutes, so take a listen.

And Will Ferrell and Jack Black's skit last night was worth the price of admission. They really need to bring back Billy, though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind stating whіch blog ρlatform you're using? I'm looκіng to ѕtaгt mу own blog soon but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm loоκing for something unique.
P.S Sοггy for being off-topіc but I
hаd to ask!

Here іѕ my hοmepage: my website

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partnеr аnd Ι stumbled over here fгom
a dіffeгеnt page аnd thought I might
check things out. I like whаt I see
so i am just following you. Loоk forward to looking into уouг wеb ρаge yet again.


Also ѵіsit mу web page simply click the following web site

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive