'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today's lesson: How to write a rap song that sells millions

Yo, I'm kickin it live
Direct fo sho
I don't know where I'm goin
But it better be with some flow

My girl is here, my ride is hot
My hand is ready, with fingers on the glock

The work is hard, the work is tough
Hey, my brain is full - that's enough!

Let's go y'all and continue this rap
Cause I can't dance but I sure can tap

This is supposed to make some sense to you
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell ya - I am a Jew

And Passover's coming - matzah for all
Eat some bread? Hell no! I'd be apalled

Man, this rap sucks, and I'm sick of rhymin'
Maybe I'll get better, as we pass the timin'

Word

1 Comments:

Blogger 2Legeyt said...

I think you should probably stick to the haiku.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive