'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Friday, October 12, 2007

Very pleased I bought the new Dell!

After reading this CNET blog post, I'm thrilled that the recommended specs for Crysis are almost exactly in line with my new PC. For those interested, here's what I snagged:
  • Dell Vostro 400
  • Core 2 Duo E6550 proc
  • 3 GB of RAM
  • 160GB HD
  • DVDRW and DVDROM/CDRW
  • 8600GTS 256MB video card
  • XP Home (have yet to read a reason to upgrade to Vista)
This came to $725 and included a 19" LCD monitor. I got $165 for the monitor and $425 for my old PC (Dell 9150). So, the new one cost me just over $100. And can play Crysis. I'm set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive