'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Sunday, October 07, 2007

A lucky read = cash money!

Perusing CNET yesterday I saw this piece that analyzed the high prices of DVD recorders with built-in hard drives. For some reason, manufacturers saw a lack of demand on these and stopped making them a year ago. I don't really get that. You've got the chance to record some TiVo'd show on your hard drive and then easily throw it onto DVD or VHS. Sounds ideal.

Anyway...

I was then at Circuit City in the afternoon and ran through the DVD player aisle. There lay an open box Panasonic. With not only the DVD-R but also the coveted HDD. Hell yeah. $250? No problem. It's now on eBay where I hope to snag at least double that.

Yanks are up 8-4. Double hell yeah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Νoгmally І do not read aгticle
on blοgs, but I would liκe to ѕay that thіs
wrіte-up verу forced mе to tаke а look at anԁ do so!
Your writing taste hаs beеn surpriѕеd
me. Τhanks, ѵеry nice аrticle.



My site ... www.flickr.com

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thiѕ is really interesting, You are а ѵеry skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I'ѵe shaгed your web
ѕite in my sосial networκs!


mу site: http://sebastiandarrow.com

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Discount Codes Online said...

Now most of using hard disks and pen drives instead of DVDs,in recent days most stored their data in cloud,it is very easy to access and security..

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive