'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Monday, July 09, 2007

Some recent news of mine

- Getting further and further into formally moving in. The kitchen is setup and almost everything works. Haven't tried the dishwasher and the washer makes a funny buzzing noise at certain parts of the cycle. Good thing I got the extended warranty from Yale. Had to get the fridge and boxspring craned up from the first floor on Saturday morning. I was given Titan Moving as the people to do the work. They were super-efficient and friendly for 9am on a weekend. It costs almost $500, but I had figured that into my appliance spend.

-Had Comcast come out as well. I've now got digital cable with on-demand. This is very new to me, as I've had basic TV for the past two years. I look forward to playing with it. I didn't go for DVR, but I can easily grab it for an extra $15/month, which also includes HD content and the ability to DVR HD stuff. I think I'm gonna cancel Blockbuster, because this on-demand and my insane DVD collection make it seem frivolous at this point.

-Via SEOMoz, found this terrificly awesome job posting. Not that I'd be interested (or qualified) but I'll bet they get some great responses. Oh yeah, my office also has a clever request for a programmer.

- This feels like Twitter. But I'm not gonna use it cause A) I don't have the time to continually update stalkers with my life and B) Most people I know don't use it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive