'omie's Palabras De La Casa

Mo' Bounce to the Ounce if You Want Some Mo'

Friday, June 22, 2007

I am the Platinum Stud

Underneath the covers, off the record and on the DL. I present you with the blog of blogs.

What else?

- Enjoying this weekend in DC to see some 'omies traveling in from the west coast.

- Did you catch the Clinton/Sopranos vid? Love Bill's face when he doesn't get onion rings.

- Slowly moving over to the new pad. Big move is next weekend. Very psyched, very psyched.

- I have to give a shoutout to the CAGcast. These two guys (one in Japan, one in NYC) talk video game news, deals, playlists, theme songs, and all else related. Now, I'm much more of a PC gamer, but these guys are well-spoken, funny, and have interesting discussions about topics like censorship, DRM, HD content, dinner choices, marriage and Cucumber Pepsi.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm now not sure the place you are getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or working out more. Thanks for magnificent information I was in search of this information for my mission.

Also visit my weblog - dev.morgonpasset.com

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Palabras De La Casa

Redman's Cribz is chock full of goods "De La Casa." ...Keep the flow flowing

Name:
Location: cambridge, MA

Ask and ye' shall receive